In today’s dynamic market scenario, a tactical digital marketing strategy goes a long way in helping the businesses achieve their business objectives. With a variety of marketing tools available, companies can reach to their target audience. However, due to lack of knowledge, companies are not able to take advantage of these marketing tools. Opal Infotech has been a leader in web design & development and digital marketing services since its inception in 1998. With wide experience and immense expertise, we have a large number of satisfied clients in more than 85 countries. Today, we will see a case study on how a tactical digital marketing strategy helped a wood products distributor based in the Czech Republic.
Company Background and Challenges
This company was established in the Czech Republic in the year 1997 and it is a distributor of wooden products such as wooden flooring, wooden decking, wooden facades, and other wooden materials. As a result of the changing landscape of marketing, the company started working with a digital marketing agency. However, they were not getting the desired results. While looking for the best Alibaba Products Postings and Optimization service provider, they came to know about Opal Infotech. It was just a beginning and since then, we have been providing various digital marketing solutions to the company.
Alibaba Product Posting & Optimization
- Product Postings were handled by another agency but they were not getting expected results.
- The product visibility and ranking was very low, resulting in less visitors, less clicks and less inquiries.
- Product postings were uploaded with incomplete information
- Product postings were generic and the seasonal aspect of the products was not considered
- Country specific keywords were not considered in product postings
- In-depth keyword research was required
Solution We Offered:
- In-depth industry analysis and keyword research
- Product postings based on extensive industry analysis and keyword research
- As a first step, we analyzed the product range of the company and did in-depth keyword research.
- As the client was into seasonal wood products, we did an extensive industry analysis and analyzed the type of keywords used by their competitors and industry leaders.
- Additionally, we created a fresh product posting layout including company profile, product range, testimonials and contact us fields to improve the performance.
- We continued doing the weekly analysis of the posted products to see the results of ranking optimization.
- Based on the outcome of the analysis, we started adding new products as per the new strategy to improve the results.
- We started publishing monthly reports for keeping track of the results of our optimization strategy.
- Alibaba Product Posting and Ranking Optimization resulted in Increased Visibility, Customer Clicks, Inquiries and Trade Manager Inquiries.
- They got 217 inquiries in last 6 months.
- They got 2442 customer clicks in last 6 months.
- They got 3529 visitors in last 6 months.
- They got 148 trade manager inquiries in last 6 months.
After getting success with Alibaba Product Postings and Ranking Optimization, the company asked us to redesign their website as it was not matching the current standards. Our expert web development team started the work by studying their current website and found some major problems. The company’s website was not mobile-friendly, which is considered as one of the biggest drawbacks today. Finally, our highly experienced team, developed a faster, smoother and responsive website with latest features that can handle more traffic easily.
Web Development Strategic Team Discussion
Search Engine Optimization
- The company was not getting expected organic traffic because of low keyword rankings.
- As a result of a low number of visitor and goal conversions, the company was not getting the expected ROI.
- The site was not properly optimized with meta-tags and many other on-page factors were incomplete.
- The high search keywords, which can drive the traffic, were not included on the website.
- There were some other loopholes on the website and it was not compatible with Google’s latest SEO algorithm.
- The website was needed strategic SEO efforts to beat the competitors.
Solution We Offered:
- For proper website optimization, driving traffic with their main product keywords and promote their website worldwide, we offered our premium SEO package.
- As a first step of Search Engine Optimization, we did an in-depth site audit to check the current status of website and prepared the pre-optimization report.
- We did an extensive Keywords Analysis to get maximum traffic with different unique phrases used by industry leaders.
- We did content optimization to include required keywords and phrases.
- We performed all important on-page actions, including meta-tags, h1-h2 tags, content management, image optimization, etc. to increase website visibility in search engines.
- We performed some vital Off-page actions to get quality backlinks.
- We were able to achieve good results by following the Google Algorithm and webmaster’s legitimate guidelines
- The website visibility improved globally, which helped them in extending their reach.
- Website keywords ranking improved significantly and the site started ranking high for many high traffic driving keywords
- Organic reach increased by 66.72% in 2019.
- New users increased by 68.36% in 2019.
Google Remarketing & PPC
- Strategic SEO efforts increased the website traffic significantly and now the focus was on increasing conversions
- They wanted to improve visibility on Google to attract new customers
- The company did not have any strategy to increase their online presence and focus on the target audience.
Solution We Offered:
- Category wise banners were created considering the seasonal aspect of the products.
- We executed efforts for banner display in most relevant websites.
- We continued regular placement monitoring and exclusion of irrelevant websites.
- Weekly reports were sent to the client for feedback and suggestions.
- Google Remarketing and PPC campaigns helped in increasing inquiries
- They had received 1194 inquiries in 2018, which increased to 1775 inquiries in 2019.
- They had 99 calls in 2018, which increased to 166 calls in 2019.
- They had 155 Emails in 2018, which increased to 185 Emails in 2019.
- They got 1559 clicks at Rs. 29.31 cost per click through Google Remarketing campaign in 2019.
- They got 3429 clicks at Rs. 20.66 cost per click through Google Ads campaign (PPC) in 2019.
- Google Remarketing banners viewed more than 4,50,000 times at cost per impression of Rs 0.1