Good and easy website navigation is a proof of any professional website. To make good quality, successful website you also need easy and surfer friendly site navigation.
- A row of icons generally at the top is frequently used in web design, most web developers prefer positioning icons to the left. Place icons neatly on the left side have become a kind of standard on the web.
- Make your website simple employing good navigational with visual guides and text tips for easy surfing and internet marketing India.
- Consider your target audience in the mind before preparing website. Try to avoid experiment unusual design layout if your audience is not ready to accept the changes. Web site design and complexity depends more on the audience you expect.
- When planning web design and content you should take more care in structuring the navigational aspect of your site by SEO methods. The basic step in most of the methods for web design India is to divide the text into a various sections and sub sections.
- Always prepare sitemap for your website. In sitemap give different color for visited link to guide visitor that he already visited page. This gives visitor good impression of your site. Sitemap is also very beneficial for search engine optimization.
- Keep less number of clicks as possible. Navigation should be such that visitors are able to find the information they are looking for with minimum click (maximum of three clicks).
- Navigation links used on your web pages should remain consistent, in terms of color or design creating a ‘familiar’ atmosphere for visitors.
- Check for broken links in your sites and remove all broken link from your site as it makes bad impression on visitors, also for search engines.
- A successful website always needs to update frequently with new information. When you update your website, check all other links related to the updated page. Also update new links, new pages in sitemap as it is very important for search engines.